After a series of stressful life events, by the age of 27 insomnia had crept up on me. I was in a sorry state. My energy was on the floor, my digestion was at an all time low and I had lost any hope of any creativity. My mouth also started to fill with ulcers to add insult to injury. I was getting between 0 and 4 hours sleep a night with the occasional crash of 10 hours straight! I struggled with it for the next 15 years trying different things, and nothing seemed to work.
Despite the state of my health, I was determined not to reach for sleeping pills that were readily available. It was not until I found myself in an ashram in India meeting who is now my life teacher, Yogi Vishvketu, that I was introduced to working with the breath. Finally, using the breath in conjunction with an Ayurveda and yogic lifestyle, I was able to develop the tools to pull myself out of the challenges of anxiety and insomnia and actually enjoy life without feeling constantly ill.
What I have learned and practiced has transformed my life and I think it could transform yours too. My goal is to save you the trouble of many years of searching for a sleep solution and guide you through the power of the Ayurveda to the return of deep profound sleep.
I absolutely know it’s possible to overcome insomnia, stress and anxiety using the principles of Ayurveda, a powerful natural Indian healing system dating back 5000 years. If you are willing to participate fully in your holistic healing journey, you can sleep soundly without the use of drugs.
I’ve developed my own step by step process to overcoming insomnia using the timeless wisdom of Ayurveda. I can teach you how to integrate these principles to cultivate better sleep and better physical and emotional well being through a number of products. Maybe one of them is right for you.
The Personal Sleep Review
By consulting one-on-one together, we can tackle the entirety of what’s wrong with your sleep. I’ll guide you through a holistic approach that involves me interviewing you to give you a custom assessment and plan for overcoming your insomnia. I’ve developed a number of Personal Sleep Review products to suit varying degrees of sleep issues. My service starts with a FREE discovery call. We’ll discuss your personal situation and see which product is right for you from the following:
- Personal Sleep Review 30 day process
- Personal Sleep review 3 month coaching programme
Breathe Better, Sleep Better
This book offers a systematic approach to working with the breath as a tool to bring your whole being back into balance and give you the gift of better sleep. Breathe Better, Sleep Better offers simple practical tools that you can integrate into your daily life:
- Calm and soothe the nervous system by increasing serotonin levels
- Increase vitality
- Improve your digestive system
- Stimulate the circulatory system
- Detoxify the whole organism
- Tap into new creativity
- Simple practices that you can integrate into your daily life
Guide to the breath
Guided breathing practice and step by step guide
The Surrendered Breath audio is a guided breath meditation technique that will shows you how to breathe fully. Anyone suffering from insomnia, exhaustion and stress will benefit from this technique. Improved breathing will:
- Promote deep more restful sleep
- Deeply relax the nervous system
- Improve serotonin levels
- Improve memory and concentration
- Improve digestion and energy level
Residential Sleep Retreats
Detach from your busy lifestyle and heal from within at one of my residential retreats.
“All in all fabulous. Anandi manages to combine extensive knowledge, skillful teaching techniques with a warm and empathic management of ‘everything’. Her generosity of spirit towards the whole group was remarkable” Katie Foster
Yoga Sleep guided meditation
Yoga Sleep or Yoga Nidra in Sanskrit is a soothing guided meditation type practice designed take you into a deeply relaxed state. It calms your emotions and creates a deep sense of inner tranquility.
Regular practice of Yoga sleep will:
- Promote deeper more restful sleep
- Help lower your blood pressure
- Deeply relax the mind and body
- Help regulate serotonin levels
- Improve your memory and concentration
- Ease headaches
- Help relieve jet lag
Anandi’s journey started in the fitness industry in 1986. A born leader and teacher, she found herself teaching others throughout her career in fitness, beauty and wellness. She now lives in Italy and runs workshop and retreats, in Italy and London.
She has appeared in the press all the major glossies including Cosmopolitan, Women’s fitness, Psychologies and the London Evening Standard.
Anandi, author or Breathe Better, Sleep Better inspires people to take a breath as soon as you meet her. Her professional credentials are:-
- Ayurveda Practitioner, approved by the International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine
- Qualified NLP instructor and hypnotherapist
- Chopra-certified Primordial Sound Meditation Instructor
- Registered Senior Yoga Teacher (Approved by The Yoga Alliance)
- Continued study of Pranayama with Yogi Vishvketu
- Mentee of the late Georg Feuerstein, and graduate of 800hrs of yoga histor philosophy
- Akhanda Yoga Teacher Trainer
- Author Breathe Better, Sleep Better