Tues 10th April 2018, Rose & Crown Hotel, Salisbury
“Feelings come and go like clouds in a windy sky. Conscious breathing is my anchor” Thich Nhat Hanh
Akhanda Yoga Inner Reprogramming is a workshop designed to help release anxiety and stress. In this workshop, movements are slowed to help you drop into the moment and focus closely on harmonizing breath with movement. The breath is the link between the mind and the body. Linking movement with breath has a profound calming affect on your nervous system and is a wonderful practice for anyone suffering from stress or insomnia. Anandi’s book, Breathe Better, Sleep Better will be available at the workshop.
What you will learn:-
- How the breath affects the mind
- How to use the breathing mechanism fully
- Specific breathing practices for calming the mind
- How Inner Reprogramming helps with insomnia
Who is this workshop for?
- Anyone suffering from sleep deprivation and insomnia
- Anyone wanted to quieten their mind
- Those suffering from the stress of a busy life