Liberate your breath with Yoga
Full day retreat
Thursday 30th January 2020
Sheepwell, Sutton Mandeville near Salisbury
The breath has many gifts if we were to take a moment to listen. The racing mind and stress are the biggest causes of stress, anxiety and sleep deprivation. The breath is a healing tool that’s accessible to everyone on the planet. When you bring your awareness to the breath everything changes.
Sheepwell is a stunning converted barn in the middle of the English countryside, the perfect location to take a breath a fresh air.
Retreat with us on this wonderful journey of breath discovery.
Limited to maximum 10 participants
What you’ll learn
- Simple breathing and yoga techniques to calm and soothe the nervous system
- The hidden healing power of the breath
- How the breath affects everything you do
- A simple tool to find out how much energy you have and if your lungs are working to their full capacity
- How your breathing mechanism works and how to work with the breath to improve wellbeing
- How to expand and lengthen your breath with yoga to quieten your mind, nourish your body and soothe a weary soul
- Anandi’s Surrendered Breath technique designed to remove stress and toxins from your body and replenish the systemd
Who is this workshop for?
- Anyone wanting to feel more alive and vital
- Anyone suffering from sleep deprivation and insomnia
- Anyone wanting to quieten their mind
- Those suffering from the stress of a busy life
“Feelings come and go like clouds in a windy sky. Conscious breathing is my anchor” Thich Nhat Hanh
How much is it
and what's included
Retreat price: £150
- Course materials
- Delicious vegetarian lunch
- Refreshments and tea
Anandi (Ali Francis) has been in the wellness field for 30 years. She’s an Ayurvedic practitioner, senior yoga teacher and yoga teacher trainer, and founder of The Sleep Guru. She’s also a certified Chopra meditation teacher. Alison was given her spiritual name ‘Anandi’, which means ‘in bliss’, by her guru in India in 2007.
She’s the author of ‘Breathe Better Sleep Better’ and she’s appeared in the press all the major glossies including Cosmopolitan, Women’s fitness, Psychologies, Daily Mail, In the Moment Magazine, Spirit and Destiny and the London Evening Standard.
She’s the creator or Sleepology by Anandi®, a new wellbeing process and in-depth enquiry into the causes of stress, exhaustion and sleep issues.